1. How does the cash back work?
Whenever you purchase something from any of our partner stores, or redeem an offer online using our app you will be eligible to earn cash back. To get cashback on any offer, you must use the credit card associated with the bank that you have linked with Times Club.
2. Why do I need to add my bank information?
We need your bank information so that we can automatically give cash back to you whenever you shop with our partners.
3. Is my bank information safe?
Your bank login credentials are never stored on Times Club servers. Also, we use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to ensure that your data is securely transmitted to Times Club. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any concerns or questions.
4. When can I withdraw my cash back?
You will be able to withdraw cash back to your linked bank account once you have reach a total of $30 in your wallet.
5. When will I get the cash back after my purchase?
Within 7 working days of a successful purchase we'll post the cash back in 'Pending' state & after 30 days it's deposited to your Times Club account.
6. Why do I have to wait till $30 to withdraw?
Accumulating $30 in your account helps you avoid transfer fees when moving your cash to your bank account.
7. What is the India Concierge?
The India Concierge is a personal assistant who can help you with any task in India. For example, managing property, buying gifts for family, planning travel or document retrieval.
8. Is the India Concierge free?
Yes, it is totally free to use! You just have to pay for the cost of the service you request.
9. What are the perks of a Times Club membership?
When you sign up for Times Club, you get a free 6 month subscription to Gaana+, a 3 months subscription to Willow, 3 months of free ET Prime and 1 year of free Times Prime for family in India. You also get $5 cash bonus for signing up!
10. How do I activate my Gaana+ membership?
Tap "Activate Now" to activate the Gaana+ membership. Then sign up on the Gaana app using the same email that is linked to your Times Club account.
11. What happens if I'm already a member of Gaana+?
If you have a monthly subscription for Gaana+ you will get cash back on your monthly charge. This is not applicable if you have a yearly subscription.
12. How do I activate my Willow membership?
Click the button on the Willow offer page and go to the Willow website to purchase a monthly subscription. After this, you will get $10 cash back for 3 months whenever a payment will be deducted from your linked debit/credit card.
13. What happens if I'm already a member of Willow?
If you have a monthly subscription for Willow you will get cash back on your monthly charge. This is not applicable if you have a yearly subscription.
14. How do I activate the Times Prime membership?
Tap the share button and gift the Times Prime Membership to your family in India! You only have 1 free membership to gift.
15. How can my family in India redeem the Times Prime membership offer?
Once you share this offer with you family in India, they must click on the link and sign up for the Times Prime membership.
16. How do I activate my ET Prime membership?
Click on Activate Now and go to the ET Prime website. Sign up for free and paste the above coupon code in the pop up on the ET Prime website.